* If you have less than 100 users, your bill will still be for 100 users.
* All the services of the Public Cloud offer, plus:
* A VPN tunnel (Linux Strongswan IPSEC compatible) between a GLPI Network Private
Cloud instance is only possible if the GLPI instance must contact servers located on
the client's internal network (LDAPs / SMTPs / Connection with an application from the
IS internal, etc);
* A read-only connection to the MySQL database of the dedicated instance (either only
via VPN, or by public IP filtering of the client);
* Filtering of IPs that can access the instance.
* OVHCloud host: two (or more depending on the number of users / assets) web servers
on two geographically different DataCenters;
* OVHCloud host: a loadbalancer upstream of the web servers (failover);
* OVHCloud host: two (or more depending on the number of users / assets) database
servers on two geographically different DataCenters;
* Scaleway host: copy / archive backups (PAR);
* The web server and the database server are dedicated to the client, they communicate
securely on an internal network shared only between them.
* Annual availability rate: 99.9%;
* Recovery Point Objective (maximum allowed data loss): no loss;
* Recovery Time Objective (maximum allowed interruption duration): 30 minutes.
* Limited disk space (storage of GLPI instance): 50GB (additional disks optional);
* Attachment upload size: 20MB;
* System resources (CPU / RAM): dedicated;
* Number of equipment pick-ups with an inventory agent: unlimited;
* Execution of automatic GLPI actions in “CLI” mode: every minute.
* Same features as the Public offer.
User authentication / synchronization
* Same characteristics as the Public offer, with the possibility of authentication on
LDAP Directory in the customer's LAN (via StrongSwan Linux-compatible IPSEC
* Real-time file and database replication on 3 separate geographic sites with 2 different
* Full database backups: once a day;
* Incremental database backups: every hour;
* File backups: hourly;
* Conservation archiving of backups (on another DataCenter): 30-day rotation;
* Paid option: send backup to a client server (via SSH / SFTP / RSYNC / LSYNC);
* The backups are carried out with our own tools, then are also doubled with the paid
services of our hosting providers.